What is Trackman Combine?
What is Trackman Combine and how can it help your game?
The Trackman Combine is a standardized test that enables you to identify the strengths and weaknesses in your golf game.
Over 10,000 combines have been taken by golfers from around the globe. From the world’s top ranked players to amateur golfers with a handicap over 20.
- Takes approximately 35 minutes to complete
- Consists of 60 shots to 10 different targets
- A score is received for each shot and target
- Leaderboards are posted on MyTrackMan.com
- Compare your results to your peer group or the best in the world
'Working on your consistency is a key part to improving your score. Identifying areas of inconsistency by using the Trackman combine test will create a better pathway to successfully achieving your goals.'